Sunday, July 15, 2012

Party not in the USA

Hello people around the world.  I have been in Vienna for two weeks now.  Let's just say this week has been jammed packed with adventures.  My first European bachelorette party was different than in America simply because we all got to parade the "bride to be" around town and do silly things.  I also went to a  few birthday parties outside of Vienna but still in Austria.  Everywhere we go in Austria is so beautiful.

During the party I tried to remember all the German I am learning.  I applaud anyone who knows two or more languages.  It is quite difficult for me.  I am at the point where the Spanish I learned years ago is starting to be remembered instead of the German.  This is extremely hard when ordering a cheeseburger and you have three languages going on in your head.  This becomes even more difficult when people are talking to me in German and I know how to answer in both Spanish and English but cannot for the life of me remember how to answer in German.

Back to what I am doing after church this weekend - we will not only be hosting a wedding but also an engagement party.  It should be fun.  On other notes, if you read last week Cheezy the hamster has made an impression on me.  I was able to do a small photo shoot of him and he is adorable as always.  You can look online at the pictures that I have posted so far.

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment