Sunday, July 8, 2012

A hampster named cheesee

What can I say I enjoy Austria just as much as last time. The people are so sweet and friendly. I have been here one week and other than getting lost in the airport nothing to scary has happened. I have made a new friend named Cheese-Choosie (spelling may be off) he is so cute and cuddly. He lives with me, he is the pet hampster. At church I was able to attend the prayer group and it was so nice to see members of the congregation come together and pray for one another. This was my first Sunday at church, Kephas Church to be exact. There was a guest speaker named Jan Erikson. He was a pimp and then converted to christianity and preaches worldwide about it. After the youth all went out to an amusement park, it is more like a carnival that is permanent.

The lady that is housing me is amazing. I am blessed at how well we get along. Well more to come and thanks for catching up with me. Goodbye for now from Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment