Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Europe here I come

Well I am off on another adventure. I will be leaving America in 26 hours. I have a 26 hour flight to look forward to. I can not wait to get going. Europe was amazing the first time and the second time will for sure be even better. I am all packed and ready now I just have to wait. I am sure to miss all of my family and friends. But if you are bored you can always come and visit. Austria is beautiful this time of year. Wish me luck. See you all in two months, and have a wonderful time where ever the wind takes you. Embrace everything I know I will. Also keep checking in on me, I will be keeping you all updated with pictures and stories.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...don't go. I'm putting something in your water and then you will sleep through your flight:)

    ReplyDelete