Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lunch






This is lunch in the Sims house hold. I know it is not the typical  lunch for most but you can't deny how good it taste. Plus every once in awhile a sandwich doesn't always cut it when it comes to lunch.




Lemon poppy seed bread comes to you on behalf of my amazing mother in law. She mailed me some poppy seeds after I spent the weekend with her. You know what they say when you have poppy seeds make lemon poppy seed bread. Actually thats just what I say. Plus I hate cupcakes and muffins are kinda like cupcakes without frosting. I am more of a bread person, personally it is more versatile. Add a little butter and bam you have specialty toast. Or maybe jam it up and turn it into a sandwich. Don't be afraid to try out new things.






This may look like a mess, but messes are always better to eat. This is a gouda, apple ladder loaf. This little bite of heaven has everything that is good in life. Gouda cheese, with apple slices. The best part is the apples are marinated in brown sugar and butter like apple pie filling. Then wrap it in a nice biscuit like ladder loaf. Tip if you don't want it to look like a mess don't try to make it fit onto a round plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment