Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm back in Buisness

This blog was originally made to allow me to keep in contact with people during my travels.  The thing is, I have been home for over a year! Since I have not been traveling I have also stopped writing—which I know was wrong of me. Looking back, when it came to this blog I did everything for a reason and that includes its name - "No Name to Describe It”.  I should have known that even though I am home I can still write. I’m going to do a fast re-cap of my life. Here it goes; there is no name to describe...
1. Returning home after 6 months abroad
2. Seeing the love of my life after 6 months of Skype calls only
3. Showering without a bucket (I just experienced this again and it gave me a flash back)
4. Eating food instantaneously thanks to my handy dandy microwave
5. Sitting on the roof top of a LA building and being proposed to (this happened the day after I returned)
6. Planning my wedding  
7. Putting on that white dress and saying “I Do”
8. Jumping into a pool in that very same white dress (yes, this happened at my wedding)
9. Moving into my first apartment with a man (my husband)
10. Saying… “My husband” when introducing your significant other for the first time
11. Having my first job interview (yes, I went 23 years before I was interviewed for a job)
12. Actually getting the job you were interviewed for
13. Becoming an Auntie for the first time (to twins to boot)
14. Getting a full ride scholarship for your masters (not me, my husband)
15. Deciding to take the next step in opening up my own business


Well, there you have it… the last year of my life. I have decided to go for my dream. I have always wanted to open my own bakery. Now I have decided the dream is still there in the back of my mind and it won’t go away. So here it is, I want to open a small bakery and give the proceeds to missions. If I can't be on the field then I want others to be able to experience what I have over the years. Since I am newly married with a small income purchasing a building is out of the question right away. I have decided to test the product before any big investments. 


Thus I am turning this blog into a place where you, my reader, can find out more about how my dream is coming along. Follow my cooking experiments, and even find out if I will be near you at your local farmers market. So, if you like food, then continue to follow me and see all the new adventures I encounter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment