Wednesday, October 19, 2011

hard

This blogging is harder than people think. I talk a decent amount so I would assume that blogging would be easy just write down what you say. Done. That isn't true, there is so much more involved. What do I say without going down 100 rabbit trails? No offence to woman but we tend to do that, say one thing while finishing the thought of another. I enjoy so much and would like for you to enjoy them with me. So I will have to think of topics to write about. I have a few like food, and stories (I enjoy writing short stories) as well as life, and simple moments in my day. I always said my life could be a sit com but then again who's couldn't. If you think about it all our families represent some sort of life represented on TV. The characters would be my family, with the weird habits, large amount of animals, grandparents next door (or closer), and the odd neighbors with tattoos of the name Terry across his lower back (met him while by the pool). Thankfully I don't know his name so me describing an intament detail of his liking will not get back to him, I hope. Oh the joys of being young, (not saying being old isn't joyful for I have always loved older folks they are so darn adorable) anyways that might have been a slight rabbit trail. What my point is, is I will try and make my post interesting enough to read so that you want to come back not to mock how ridiculous I am but to find pleasure in the fact that you probably are similar to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment